Movieman49

Bringing you movie reviews, scripts, and everything else that has to do with Film and Television!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello Filmmakers

Hello. My name is Dylan. I am an aspiring filmmaker at callutheran and figured why not make a blog that talks about films, scripts, and everything else going on in the industry. This is my first one so sorry if its a little rusty. If interested shoot me a comment. I will begin posting things that I collect from the web tomorrow. Hope someone out there is reading this, otherwise, I’m talking to a computer all day.

I figured to start it of I’d post the script for the new movie EDGE OF DARKNESS featuring Mel Gibson. If any executive or writer is reading this and would like the link taken down, shoot me an email at ddigerol@clunet.edu and I will do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment