Movieman49

Bringing you movie reviews, scripts, and everything else that has to do with Film and Television!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TRAINING DAY SCREENPLAY.



I didn't really know what else to put up because nobody gave me any suggestions besides District 9 which I can't find anywhere (if anyone has it send it please). So here is Training Day. This script is flat out awesome! Quick backstory, the writer, David Ayer, was working as a TV/sound system installer before he started writing. One day he installed stuff for a writer who offered to look at his work. The rest is history. So for you aspiring writers never give up! ANyways Denzel Washington won the Academy Award for best actor in this and so here it is...Training Day. Enjoy!

Training Day

7 comments:

  1. Would you be able to find Night at the Museum? I've been interested in checking out what the original screenplay looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Ill look. Did you want 1 or 2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love part one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep looking for you. As of now I only have part 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I've got part 2 as well. I'm just curious to see how the first draft pushed the concept forward, as opposed to the sloppy mess of a movie that ended up getting made...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I know what you mean. I really thought I had it, but it doesn't look like it. Ill keep an eye out and start looking for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much appreciated! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete