Movieman49

Bringing you movie reviews, scripts, and everything else that has to do with Film and Television!

Friday, July 16, 2010

A FEW NOTES TO EVERYONE

A few notes. IF you haven't seen Inception, SEE IT! It is an awesome experience even though it is a little complex. Totally worth it. And that anti gravity fight is what The Matrix's signature 3 bullet dodge was. It will be talked about for years to come.

Another note is that I will be out of town for a week starting sunday ad am not sure if I will have time or an internet connection to post scripts. So I will try my best to post around 7 for you guys tomorrow so that you can have some reading for the week.

I still don't have the script for Inception. Have been working on getting it. Hopefully by the time I get back it will be easier to get my hands on. If by any chance anyone does get their hands on the script, please send it over. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment